Sunday, October 25, 2009




It is so awesome to watch the leaves change color around here. Some trees are partially green and partially changed. It almost looks fake to see all these crazy colors on the foliage. The other day Bob and I were driving and came across this tree that looks like it's on fire. We hurried to get out the camera to catch a shot of it as we were driving by. Although fall here brings colder weather, which is hard for me to get used to, it also brings amazing beauty I have never witnessed before.

1 comment:

bookcrazy-lhj said...

Our area is on fire as well. Yellows and reds and purples and browns. I've been astounded at the gorgeous fall colors this year. We certainly didn't have them last year.

The secret to cold weather (this California to Colorado girl learned) is the right clothing. I'll have to give you a lesson. We used to be toasty warm in 10 degree weather.