Sunday, November 15, 2009

Grilled




This was just too funny not to share...
My aunt gave Bob and I this blanket as a wedding shower gift. It is so comfortable and soft, that I am often seen carrying (or wearing) it around the house. It is the first blanket that we grab when sitting on the couch or when feeling a little cold. One morning I was wearing the said blanket around my shoulders and leaned over the electric burners to grab something. My blanket rested on the burners, which I didn't know until I started to smell the burning, creating these lovely grill marks. Good for chicken, bad for fabric.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Jamie!
I don't know your e-mail so I had to send you this via your blog. It's the biggest zit ever. Trey showed this video to me and you are the only person I can think who might remotely enjoy it. It's gross but since we enjoy popping, it's also oddly fascinating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3jNCBe1VTY&feature=related

Warning: it is seriously gross. Enjoy.