Sunday, September 18, 2011

Friends and cupcakes

Since moving, we have been just far enough from our friends that we don't get to see them very often. So Saturday, we planned ahead and got together for dinner. Kelly suggested a place in downtown Roswell, which is a quaint little place with fun restaurants, live music, and lots of people out for the evening. It reminds me a lot of downtown Orange, where we used to live. Bob and I live a lot closer to downtown Roswell now and will probably frequent it for date nights. The shop Kelly took us to is known for their bakery and fun drinks, but they had delicious sandwiches and salads to. I had been craving a cupcake for weeks, so I was so excited when she told us we were going here. The decorations inside were girly and fun (the boys didn't mind too much) and our waiter was absolutely hilarious.

He ended up bringing me a bib because I told him the mark of a good sandwich is that the sauce that is on it starts to drip down your arms (note: Ruby's club with ranch is the BEST for this!). Anyway, we had a lot of fun and here are some pics: Kelly and I were the only ones who ordered cupcakes out of the 8 of us that were there, which was so sad to me. For those of you that know me, I am a sharer (or a sharee) and I love tasting everything. So only two cupcakes means only two tastes. Kelly got the chocolate chip cookie dough one and I got the lemon one. They were delish, but not worth the $4 that they cost. Seriously, $4 for a cupcake?

Before:
After:

No comments: