Friday, September 16, 2011

More pictures of the shower

Here are some more pictures from Misty's shower. Misty lives in a house with three other girls, one who just bought and renovated this house. It was fun for me to see all the little details that went into it. It is also fun for me to stay there for the night because it has been SO LONG since I have lived with girls. It is nice to go back to that for a little, but I have always found it easier living with a man--Bob in particular, I guess.


Since I have moved here, I have also been able to see my auntie more. She lives in Arkansas, but we get to meet up with each other at Misty's house sometimes. It has been fun for me to have girly time when we are together. I wish my mom was closer so it could be the four of us. Sometimes my aunt reminds me of my mom, though, it is uncanny. I appreciate her because she can talk so openly about the past and about things pertaining to women. I bring a lot of questions to her, and she is always bold to answer.

Here are some of the girls left over at the end of the shower. There were a lot more to start with, but we didn't think of picture taking until later.

Here is most of the lovely spread. The food was so delicious and her roommates were so thoughtful to put this altogether for her.

1 comment:

jared a. taft said...

Yay! So glad you could come, Jamie. I love you and am so thankful we live so close!
-MISTY