Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wasting away again in Margaritaville

When Bob and I visited my aunt in Arkansas last summer, she made us these killer margaritas and I just had to have the recipe. Her and her husband have started a Saturday night margarita tradition, which I have not done (yet) but think is a fine idea. Bob and I just bought all the ingredients--expensive to start up, but will keep for a while--and finally made our first round. Although we did not "waste away", we did enjoy the beverage. Although we realized that it may be better to make glassfuls than pitcherfuls. because when you make a pitcher you find yourself drinking it every day. Which is not what I want to be doing.

Bob and I have decided to go to Mexico this summer to the Mayan Riviera area to celebrate our 5th anniversary and I hope to be drinking a couple of these. If you are looking for a good recipe, let me know and I can email it to you!

No comments: