Monday, November 22, 2010

Fall colors

Fall has definitely become my favorite season--no contest. Last year we had a very short (and cold) fall, but this year we are having a nice, long drawn out one. That means more color and beautiful weather for longer. Bob and I are taking advantage by making sure we go on hikes every weekend and have driven up to the mountains a lot where there are tons of trees.
Here is a picture in our apartment complex.
A picture of a tree from our hike.

A caterpillar friend Bob found. I love caterpillars. I think they are so fun to watch and so creatively designed. This one is extra special--I mean what does he really need those black and white feathers for other than to be appreciated by us!


Amicalola Falls. Georgia is very woodsy and has tons of great spots to hike where you can just get lost in nature. It is so peaceful being able to just drive a few miles and get away from the everyday. We are really starting to love it here.

No comments: