Monday, November 22, 2010

Tybee Island

Tybee Island is a small island off the Georgia coast near Savannah. When we were out visiting Savannah, we took a half day trip out there, enjoyed walking around the beach and the island. East coast beaches are very different than the ones we are used to in Southern California.
For those of you who know my brother--how much do I look like him in this picture? We could be twins-- it is crazy--just a sidenote. I like how this picture turned out to be very artsy even though that wasn't the intent. What really happened is we had the timer set and Bob had to run as fast as he could to get in the picture, which is why he is so far in front of me.
A lighthouse. I have always loved lighthouses, both because they are beautiful and for what they symbolize. A beacon of direction in a journey.

We were playing around with our shadows and I didn't notice until now that it looks like I have a little pouch, but really that is my arm not knowing what to do with itself. I often have that problem with arms in a picture. Where do you put them? Anyway, I digress...


Ah. In love.





No comments: