Monday, July 4, 2011

California love

These pics are not in order, but we flew into Orange County and spent about a week with family and friends there, and then we headed up to San Luis Obispo to see Tyler.
My friend Carrie has a traveling gnome she sent with us. He likes to see different parts of the world. He met friends really easily in San Luis Obispo :)
Jerome on the beach in SLO
At the Avila Pie Barn. This place was so fun. They had animals and a shop there. It was so southern that I keep wanting to go back there thinking it was in Georgia then I have to remember that it was not.
With my bro.
Picture of the beach on our train ride to SLOBob and I on the beach. It was cold!The bench in SLO where Bob asked me to be his girlfriend about 10 years ago!! So crazy!
At a vineyard near SLOWine tasting.
With the Whitsells!
We did so much more with family and friends and I am so sad that I don't have pictures of it all, but alas, I am not good at remembering (or desiring really) do pull out the camera everytime we hang out with people. I am working on it!

No comments: