Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Schmorgasbord of color--no blocks of white!

Today I organized my closet. Color coded it actually. My friend Jennie would be proud. But I don't like it. It looks like Jennie's closet, not mine. Although we have half of the same clothes anyway, by accident mostly. Although one time we went shopping and bought the same shirt on purpose. Then we both wore it on the first day of school when we co-taught. It was fun.

Anyway, seeing my closet color coded makes me nervous for some reason. It feels like it has lost its spunk of color and pattern woven throughout. I actually get to see how many white t-shirts I have when they are all in one chunk. I still don't think you can have too many, but my closet is trying convince me otherwise. And then Bob can come in and argue that I do have too many because half of the shirts hanging are white. Which you cannot see when they are interdispersed.

Well, it was a try. I guess it will go back to the old organization soon enough. Which really isn't much organization at all. Except maybe tank tops to the left, then short sleeves, then long, then sweaters. With skirts and dresses on the bottom. See, I am organized after all! How do you "organize" your closet?

No comments: