Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am a ballerina.

I am officially a ballerina. Well, I have started taking ballet classes. I have wanted to for years. The last time I did ballet I was five, so needless to say I remember NOTHING. Last week I was elated when my dance teacher told me I had a great left leap (just what I always wanted). And that I am half an inch closer to being able to doing the splits. Apparently everyone can do the splits if they just stretch enough. That remains yet to be seen. I am thankful that we have a linoleum kitchen floor because I get to practice while I am washing dishes. I tried to practice on the carpet but it isn't good for your shoes. And my husband is so encouraging which is great! I know I will never be a prima ballerina but it is still fun pretending!

I just hope I look (or will look) like this.
And not like this.




1 comment:

Jennie said...

WOW!!!! I have no other words.

PS I LOVE love love your new background....and i love you friend!