Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ollie-- our goddog

This is precious (and devious) Ollie. We were officially named his godparents by our friend Sarah. We got to take care of him a few days this week while she went on a retreat. We went to the beach with him which was a really fun idea until he swam across the river jetty to get to the other dogs. He had a fun time playing while we tried to get him back and worried if we were going to have to do some swimming. Eventually he came back again and we resumed our good time until we got in the car and he decided to roll around all over the back seat. I am still vacuuming and lint rolling the darn car! I guess he makes it so that you don't forget him even when he leaves. Bob and Ollie had an especially cute attachment and Ollie would follow him around the house, but when it was just me, Ollie didn't follow but positioned himself on the couch that I told him NOT to get on numerous times. I finally got so sick of going in there an seeing him on the couch that I just ignored it. I know, I am going to be a horrible mother, can't stick to my No's. Anyway, we had a great time with our goddog!

No comments: