Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sooo long!

Okay, so let's just say I have been busy...and unmotivated... for a while. We have had a lot going on and blogging wasn't on my list of priorities. However, I have been wanting to post and keep up with it once we decided to move to Atlanta, so I thought I would start now! We will be moving in July. Bob starts school in August and I am still applying (and praying hard) for a teaching job. Keep us in your prayers. Here are some pictures.


These are the apartments we are hoping to move into. They are right on the Chattahoochee (so fun to say and write) River. "It is a fisherman's dream," says Bob, and he is a fisherman you know. I guess people fly fish and kayak here all the time. I think I might become a real outdoorswoman.
The apartment complex also has this neat coffee shop where all the proceeds go to the women in Darfur whose husbands have died in war. They have fun things here weekly like poker night and open mic night. We are really hoping to live here! And it is only 5 minutes away from Bob's school.We will definitely have to become Braves fans!

We are getting a 2 bedroom apartment so people can visit! Start planning your trip now people, but remember it is humid in the summer! My only consolation is that if 80's clothes are coming back, maybe 80's hair is too and my humidity hair will fit right in!

3 comments:

Carrie Squires said...

You're moving to Atlanta??!

April said...

Jamie!!! That is so great for you!!! But so sad for me :*( Maybe we could get together before you go?

Are you selling your place? hmmm...

:)
April

Jennifer said...

Wow, you guys decided to move to Atlanta!! That's great. I'm sure there's a lot going on for you two, with this move in the near future. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you.

Love Jenn