Thursday, April 30, 2009

Uh-oh...

I think I am finally in that category of Americans that drink coffee everyday. However, I feel that I am still different because I don't drink it for the caffeine. At least I don't think. I drink decaf, which I know has a little caffeine, so I don't know if the underlying addiction is toward the minimal caffeine or not, but I tell myself it's not. I love the hot bitterness in the morning. The smell and that slight burning when it goes down your throat really wakes me up. My main problem is that it just doesn't stay hot enough long enough and I end up having to reheat it like 100 times. AND I am starting to become a coffee snob. I can tell the difference between good and bad coffee. Oh well, I guess there are worse things to consume every day.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

welcome to the club!

Tracy said...

Bed Bath & Beyond had a travel coffee mug that not only won't spill, but keeps the coffee hot for hours. OXO makes it. It is like $20, but there are always coupons.

The Mehaffeys said...

Thanks Tracy! I actually got an amazing travel mug in China that keeps it hot for hours to and the lid glows in the dark. For some reason though, drinking out of those paper cups really meets my fancy.

Jennie said...

I think you can officially call yourself a coffee snob! But I'm a Diet Coke snob, so I'm not judging!