Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lunch on the beach

My observation today is in Queens in a beautiful area near the beach. I had some time today during lunch to walk down to the beach and take in the peacefulness and serenity. There weren't many people out at all. Figuring it might be the only time that I am at a beach in NY, I decided I had to get my feet wet. And take home a shell. I have had a happy feeling all day because even though I am now inside working, I still have a little bit of sand on my toes. Small graces :)

1 comment:

David said...

Great in the Big Apple. How cool!
And per diem too! $71/day. Even at NY prices you can eat a lot. Pay for the both of you when Bob arrives for a weekend.
Good blog.
I am impressed with your grammar and spelling too.
I've always wanted to tour NY.
Have a preposterous time, both of you.