Friday, May 21, 2010

Preposterous (spelling?)

Okay, naive and uninformed is what I am. Apparently. I have been in NY two days and am already missing my trees and rivers from Atlanta. So... while I had the day off yesterday I decided to walk to Madison Square Garden, hoping to see some flaura and fauna. Upon arrival, I was very disappointed (surprise, surprise) to realize that The Madison Square Garden is not a garden at all-- what a misnomer--preposterous!
(For those of you as unaware as me, it is an arena).

Then, I took an awesome picture from our apartment and sent it to my brother saying,
"Look at the beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower from my room."
To which he text me back saying, "That is not the Eiffel Tower. But it is beautiful. FYI, that is the Empire State Building."
Oops. For some reason I always get those mixed up. What a day.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Jamie this is amazing! I knew what was coming & started laughing literally out loud before the "punch line". Friend, I love you! Wish I was with you, I would have enjoyed the basketball game we would have seen there!

EQ said...

You are too funny, Jaime. See how you need a Native New Yorker there to help sort out these sort of issues. :) Glad you are having a good time!