Friday, July 13, 2012

Any resemblances?


Thanks to Grandpa Dave for making these side by side images. Do you see any resemblances between Bob and I as babies to our precious one? From the moment I saw him, I felt like he looked similar to me as a baby, especially through the eyes. Although right now he has gorgeous blue eyes like his daddy (I am REALLY hoping they stay).

Even though the kid looks more like me, he has other areas where he is more like his father. Caiden is a groaner. He groans when he is asleep and when he is awake. He groans when he is happy or upset. He just like to groan, as does Bob. It is one of those things I have never understood with Bob. I feel like I am spending time with an old man. Bob groans when he sits down. He groans when he wakes up. He groans in the shower (instead of singing I guess?). He just groans. And now I have two groaners. What am I going to do?

1 comment:

Denise and Mike Meacham said...

Groaners...so funny! Love little baby noises :) I definitely see you more than Bob right now. Time will tell!