Friday, September 4, 2009

Braves Game











Bob and I made a list of touristy things we wanted to do when we got to Atlanta and going to a Braves game was one of them. So we packed our peanuts, threw on our red shirts usually worn for Angels games and headed out. We had great seats in right field, which were even greater when the sun went down, and experienced our first Tomahawk Chop. We even got to sit by a man kindly referred to as the Chief, who apparently comes to every home game dressed like and Indian. GA sent us some love in the form of a homerun caught by the people sitting right next to us. I was bummed, but I didn't have the fortitude to jump in front of some kids and stick my bare hands out there. Luckily I was sitting in the sit between Bob and them though, because I am sure he would have done it and ruined a poor family's night. The Braves won that night, thanks to many other home runs. The stadium is really nice and definitely worth visiting.

No comments: