Friday, September 18, 2009

Food Art

I don't consider myself much of an artist, my sixth graders could draw better stick figures than I, but I am finding new ways to express myself. Apparently, others have realized that food is a great way to show creativity, but I am just catching on. I guess it is all about the presentation.One of the fun coffee shops nearby, Octane made this latte with a leaf design. My colleagues laughed at me when I took a picture, but I thought it was so cool.

It even stayed in there after I took a few sips.

This work of art is one I created! It's brownies with mint frosting and chocolate drizzle. Yeah for freedom of expression. I guess anyone really can be an artist.

1 comment:

Chillaxin' said...

Not only yummy to drink, but it looks good too. Thanks for sharing.