Thursday, August 28, 2008

surprises

Bob has been full of surprises lately. The other night I came home to having a pool in our backyard (it was a kiddie pool, but hey, it still cools you off) and he had put out candles, lights and the umbrella. We enjoyed a wonderful home-cooked (by him) Italian dinner!

Then the next night he surprised me and took me to Pagent of the Masters. I had always wanted to go so he surprised me with tickets that he got through our friend James who is in it. The big painting behind us is the one that James is in so we are doing the same pose. In the picture below is James in front of his painting. Pagent of the Masters was even more amazing than I had pictured and since James is so nice, he took us backstage to see the characters, costumes, and backgrounds. It was such a great experience.

No comments: