Tuesday, August 5, 2008

tennis


Tennis is emerging as the sport to be pursued in our household. My mom and I decided to take tennis lessons to improve our skills so that one day we can beat my dad and Bob (who already have the basic skills). We went to buy tennis rackets and I knew I was in love when the lady pulled out a pink and red one. Nothing else mattered except I knew it was cute and it would make me happy. My mom got the same racket in blue and I constantly remind her how much cuter mine is. We then attempted to try on the tennis outfits in which my mom mostly laughed at, but I was smitten over a pleated tennis skirt. However, I departed with it sadly, coming to the conclusion that although very cute, I would feel rather silly playing in it. Especially because most of the other people at our lessons wear sweat pants.


Anyway, I am loving the sport, and am loving it even more when my shaky back-hand happens to go right in the spot where my husband can't reach it :)

No comments: