Monday, August 11, 2008

Travel Pants


We all know that every traveler has to own the right kind of pants. For me, jeans just don't cut it when I am taking an airplane. Especially overnight. I don't want to try to be sleeping in an already uncomfortable place in jeans. And since it would be weird to wear pajamas on a flight, I rely on my trusty travel pants. They are pants with a purpose. It sort of reminds me of Friends when Joey wears his Thanksgiving pants (Phoebe's maternity pants) so that he can eat whatever he wants and they will keep stretching. These pants are made of stretchy material so that they move with me and I feel oh so comfortable in them. If you are a traveler and don't have travel pants, you need to spend some significant time thinking about investing in a pair. They make the experience quite a bit more pleasurable. So when I leave for North Carolina on a red eye tonight, you can be sure I will be cruising in comfort in my travel pants. Now for the hard part: do I choose black or brown?