Saturday, March 5, 2011

Good things--March 2

I love Trader Joe's. It is so many things for me. Ultimately, I love food and I love to cook. They have so many fun things to try that it is such a treat to go there. I have started going there Wednesdays after teaching and find that it is a nice wind-down for me to walk the aisles and just peruse. It is also helpful that not many other people are there because I am the person sauntering the aisles. Another plus is that they have samples of both coffee and food. Love it!
These trees (I need to learn the name--if anyone knows please tell me) are ALL OVER along with the pink-flowered once just screaming, "Notice me!" Which I do. I pulled over to take this picture because it was breathtaking. The life that spring brings captivates me.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love reading about your good things. They really are cheery. I hope it continues to work for you. These trees...they're called bradford pears and they grow wonderfully and beautifully all over the south. another reason for you to become a southerner at heart. :)