Saturday, March 5, 2011

Good Things--March 5

Bob and I went on a spontaneous date this morning to Great Harvest Bread Company and Borders. Breakfast was so good- they have all sorts of delicious breads and pastries that they sample as well as great sandwiches. They had trivia cards at the table so we had a good time quizzing each other's useless knowledge over good food. The Borders near us is having a going out of business sale and so we got to look through all the books. Bob is really into Native American Indian culture right now so he grabbed a picture book for an awesome price. I really wanted to buy some cookbooks but I have banned myself from those for a while so I spend time looking through them and drooling instead. It was a rainy day which made all of this even more romantic and fun.

No comments: