Saturday, March 5, 2011

Good Things

I am learning more and more that making it through life is all about perspective. Often, my tendency is to have a negative attitude or to focus on the difficulties, the things going wrong. I don't even mean to do this, but it is definitely a character flaw. My spiritual director really encouraged me to start journaling about good things I saw God doing in each day. I have really begun to hold on to good things and notice them rather than the struggles happening throughout the day. I have been thankful to see all the ways that God has met me through nature, people, and quiet moments. Because it has been healing to journal about these things, I thought I would take it a step further for the month of March and document some good things through pictures. My goal is to take a picture each day of a highlight or some moment of joy I experienced and post them on the blog as frequently as possible. So here we go...

No comments: