Wednesday, June 6, 2012

9 months and counting...

 I only have 3 weeks to go at this point! I can't wait. We've packed our bags, bought a car, filled the nursery, and can't wait to meet our little one. I just want to get a few maternity pictures with Bob and I before and we will be set (well as much as you can be for introducing someone else into your family)...

On another fun note, I have a few good friends who are pregnant right now too. Andrea, who went to school with Bob, is 16 weeks along.
 Kelly is not pregnant, but wanted to be included. This picture looks like she has a bulging belly button.
And I don't have pictures, but I just found out my friend Erin Allen in Africa is 12 weeks pregnant and my friend Amy Bering who threw me the CA shower is 12 weeks pregnant! Yeah! Baby Mehaffey will have friends all over the world. I am so excited for my friends. It is such an awesome experience. Sometimes I still have to work through the pain that it took us a while to get there and it doesn't seem quite as hard for many others, but God has written a beautiful story and given us a child in his perfect timing and I am so happy to meet who it is that he is giving us.

No comments: