Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Shower Themed Shower

 My sweet friend Carrie threw me a shower themed shower. See the cute rain clouds in the picture above with the rain coming down. She did such a great job and I was so blessed. Since she was in the middle of moving and many of our friends live in apartments, she asked if she could throw it at my house. Nice for me because I was just there already. Hard for me because our house isn't as "complete" as I would like it to be. I am still being worked on in that area :) Below are some cute pictures she had out that are going to be put in Bob and I's bedroom. They are the perfect colors.
 I knew I loved my Georgia friends, but I realized that day how special they are to me. I am really spread out from some of them but they are really wonderful and they blessed me so much. I am thankful. My cousin even came from Charlotte. Can you guess which one she is? I think we sort of look alike in this picture. (She is wearing the striped dress sitting on the side of the couch.
 The sweetest gift given to me. My friend Deborah brought her 3 daughters and they each gave me a gift from their collection. I thought it was a wonderful idea and it meant a lot to me. My favorite is that her youngest gave pacifiers up for the baby because she knew the baby would need them. She was really confused because there was no baby there, so her mom was trying to teach her that the baby was in my belly. I loved having little ones here and am ready for that. I loved the laughter and to hear them running around my house. I was very blessed by all of their company and gifts.

No comments: