Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Personalized Planner

 Meet Kristina. She is in the orange sweater. She is a mastermind with all things paper and creative. Working from home, this girl creates beautiful projects that are incredibly unique. And I have the privilege of being her friend and having access to these wonderful projects. Her latest creation that has brought her unimaginable amounts of interest and work are her personalized planners. She put them on etsy a few months ago and has not stopped getting orders since. They are fun, colorful, and have your NAME! What more could you ask for in a planner, really. And they are reasonably priced. Anyway, I finally got my hands on one and am so excited about it. The only problem I told her is that I ordered for it to start in July, which it does, so I have to wait to use it. That's the other great thing about her planners you can order them to start any month that you want and she will give you a year or longer. I thought that with most people using technology so much, handwritten planners would have gone out of style. Nope. Anyway, I just love mine so much I had to tell you about it. And rather than leave you hanging, here is the link to her website where you can view all of the different patterns: www.plumpaperdesigns.com/index1.html  Enjoy!



No comments: