Wednesday, June 18, 2008

dairy

So based on a lot of reasons you might not want to hear, but mostly because it hurts my stomach, I decided I should stop eating dairy. Until a friend called inviting me for Gelato today. And not only Gelato, but Gelato that she was going to buy. After trying to convince myself for awhile that Gelato was not really dairy, I realized that I was lying to myself, which is a sin. I thought I would punish myself for lying with a good dose of being honest about my intentions. So I jumped into her wonderfully air conditioned car and headed toward lower-calorie and lower-fat than ice cream bliss for two reasons:
1. I walked 7 miles today
2. I can always stop eating dairy tomorrow (unless someone else may call...)

Thanks Alison!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Good luck....There wouldn't be anything left in my diet if I cut out dairy.....

Why would you put yourself through the torture of no more cheese?...It makes me happy, I LOVE cheese!!!!

Jennie said...

Don't believe her...I invited her over for pizzookie and she said no.....