Monday, June 9, 2008

the little things

It's always the little things in life that make you the most happy. Lately for me it has been my espresso maker. I bought it at a garage sale a few weeks after Bob and I got married for $5. The lady told me it was a good deal, but that realization never quite came to fruition until I actually bought espresso to put in it. You see, I am slowly becoming a coffee afficionado, and for a long time I didn't realize that coffee beans were different from espresso beans. Therefore, everytime I made a "latte" with my coffee beans, I wondered why it didn't taste like Starbucks. Now I know. Since I bought these little pieces of heaven called espresso beans, my lattes taste real and I am hooked. All I want to do is make lattes for people, and for myself. So if you are ever in the mood for a latte that tastes like Starbucks, but is free, and also includes my presence, you are welcome over.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Make it a Diet Coke and I"m in.....