Friday, June 27, 2008

macho (?) minivans


Much to my surprise today, and maybe fear, Bob readily admitted (without any prompting or reservations) that he liked driving minivans. In some fairness, he was driving a Chrysler minivan at the moment, taking some Jr. Highers to the beach. When I looked at him and stated aloud, "Oh, no," he didn't take that as needing to stop talking, but continued on about how smooth they drive, the nice features, etc. I guess I am doomed. Although minivans have come a long way into the future, and I do know some cool families that drive them, I still cannot help but think that I am going to be stuck driving one. Or worse, my husband will be driving one... and not because he is stuck doing it, but because he likes them. Maybe I should be thankful. Maybe that means he will be carting our future children around to all of their activities. Could men in minivans be the wave of the future?

1 comment:

Jennie said...

It's a natural progression....stationwagons to mini vans!!!
- We love you Bob!!!