Friday, June 6, 2008

orange

I am starting to have this new appreciation for the color orange. For some reason it has really gotten a bad rap. I mean, who have you ever heard say that their favorite color is orange. But really, the color has so much personality! The color is popular enough in my book to make the font on this blogpage; I even bought an orange shirt that I have gotten many compliments on. However, it still has that edge (or awkwardness) that you wouldn't want to drive an orange car or paint a room that color. Well, I hope that others start to see orange for it's true value, really I think it could make the world a little bit of a better place. At least for now, it makes me smile.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Annette loves orange too. If you'd like to try it as part of your wardrobe, go check out her closet. The orange section is larger than any other. BTW -- Jennie is wearing orange right now. Maybe it's the new black!

BTW - this is Cheri, not a blogger yet and Jennie was holding Kaylie.

Meghan Williams said...

I love Orange, too. I am still warming up to inviting into my every day life.

Kelley said...

This is Jennie's friend Kelley! Check out on of my favorite blogs: http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/ You'll love it!