Saturday, June 21, 2008

flossy flossy


Our friends from Scotland came for lunch and after eating pineapple, Kelli pulls dental floss from her purse to pluck the remaining fruit out of her teeth. I was immediately confused by two things: who carries dental floss in their purse, and who wouldn't want the taste of pineapple in their mouth all day, if given the option. Anyway, once I laid eyes upon her dental floss I had to do a double take because of how thick her floss was. I don't know if it was made for people with gaps in their teeth or if it really just does the job, but I was amazed. The only kind of dental floss I use is the kind that gets threads stuck in your teeth and then you need more dental floss to get that out. When discussing this with Kelli I realized that is because I don't buy name brand dental floss but the cheapest store brand I can find. So I guess because of my budget, I have given up on dental floss completely. I mean it is really about priorities. I would rather spend the money on pineapple than dental floss anyway.

No comments: